When older adults, people with disabilities, or others need long or short-term assistance with their daily living needs, home is the most comfortable and convenient place to receive care.
Family Home Care provides non-medical personal care assistance, homemaker and companion services to older adults, people with disabilities, those recovering from surgery, new and expectant mothers and others.
Options include 24-hour live-in care, hourly care and bundled services.
- Licensed by the State of Tennessee
- Insured & Bonded
- All staff and caregivers for our company must pass a 10 panel drug screen, along with all state and federal background checks.
- Our caregivers are trained to provide exceptional care and complete 12 training sessions each year. All staff and caregivers must pass a 10 panel drug screen, along with all state and federal background checks.
Personal Care Assistance
- Bathing – Standby & Hands on Assistance
- Clean, File & Polish Nails
- Change Linens
- Clean Living Area
In-home Respite Care
- Accompany To Doctor
- Pickup Medication
5 Things You Should Know
- Home Care has many funding options available, that you need to know about.
- Family Home Care Services partners with Home Health and Hospice Agencies to keep you at home.
- Family Home Care Services will do a free home assessment to help you understand home care and the funding sources.
- There is no place like home. So let us show you how to stay at home or keep your loved one at home for as long as possible.
You are not alone.
Please contact us and let us help you.
Get in touch now
For more information on how Family Home Care Services can help you or your loved one stay at home, or if you have any other questions or comments, please fill out the form and click submit. We will respond to you as soon as possible.